Welcome to our Little Red Hen Preschool Family! We are thrilled to have you and your child as part of our community. As you embark on this exciting journey with us, we want to ensure that you have all the necessary information at your fingertips. That’s why we have created this comprehensive Parents’ Corner, your go-to guide for everything related to Little Red Hen Preschools.
Your Go-to Guide
We encourage open communication and value your input. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with our policies, expectations, and procedures outlined here.
We believe that when parents and teachers work together, we can create an optimal learning environment that nurtures each child’s unique potential.
At our preschool, we prioritize the safety and well-being of your child. You will find important information on our health and safety protocols, including emergency procedures, hygiene practices, and our commitment to creating a healthy and inclusive environment for all children.
Additionally, we have included information on parent involvement opportunities, and avenues for sharing feedback and suggestions. We believe that your active participation in your child’s education will greatly enrich their preschool experience.
Our Vision & Mission
The vision of Little Red Hen is “Fostering attitudes of confidence and values of citizenship in our young students.”
The young ones that will leave our preschool, will be modeled to believe in themselves which is the first and single step to success. Confidence and a sense of worth in little ones is a product of a caring and secure environment and the atmosphere and ethos of the school reflects the above in great measure.
- To accept and recognize the distinct qualities in each child
- To provide a safe, secure and a caring environment that supports learning
- To stimulate enough so that the child is not threatened and can perform and learn at his/her own pace
- To promote tolerance for diversity and difference in others, while appreciating and acknowledging one’s own identity
- To prepare and awaken curiosity for learning in the next stage