Little Red hen
Little Red Hen Says
- "Nothing you do for a child is ever wasted"
- "Where little ones learn in more ways than one"
- "A Parent is nurturing; create the suitable environment for your little one to blossom"
- "Parents you have heard, that children should be seen and not heard; but did you know that you are more seen rather than heard by them?"
- "Whatever you like to see in your children, be that with them and around them"
- "Parenting is not a hobby, but a life time investment"
- "Obedience comes from respect"
- "Parenting is deliberate hard work and not an automatic process"
- "Discuss with a 14 year old, instruct to a 4 year old"
- "All behavior can be corrected or remodeled"
- "You have a copy cat at home, so be careful!"